Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Post #1000.

I often do my blogging as I sit in my favorite chair enjoying some delicious drafts. Today's beer of choice is my favorite beverage, Fat Tire. I can' believe I have now written 1000 posts. I thank all of you who have read my ramblings, insight, and product placements. I also know, through google analytics, that many people land on this page by accident, thanks to google. But here we go on another snow season. It's going to be great. look like a cold winter, and lots of great riding. I look to some more great blogging from Denver this year, and it looks as though a new web page could be in our future within a week. So I will continue to sit here during this upcoming winter season and write about all the rad stuff alpine has, and maybe some rumors and sneak peeks.

No comments: