Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lib Tech NAS Review

Double black diamonds? Lib Tech Narrow Ass Snowboards? Will the 2 mix? I am here to tell you that they the 2 work perfectly together. I know this is a 2 year old pair of skis, but it has been the first time I have been able to test Mervin's attempt at making skis. I have to give them a huge thumbs up.
After my first 3 runs I was unsure of the skis potential. But I pressed onward and threw them into terrain I was myself unsure of. They handled everything I threw at them and made me feel a little like a rock star. At super high speeds they wavered a little bit, but the carving these skis allowed was simply amazing. If you have a chance to get on Magne traction skis, I say DO IT.
Lib has done a great service to skiers everywhere by allowing them the use of this technology.
PLEASE make more of these skis!

No comments: