Monday, November 24, 2008

EMS Faux Sale!


Wow, I heard about this crazy sale going on at my competition across the street. So I looked into this to see what was really going on. Sure they said 20-50% off everything in the store. But wait til you see the stipulations.
20-50% OFF Everything – Online OnlyPercentage is taken off of the regular price. Merchandise priced as marked on line. Offer good from 11/24/08 thru 11/30/08. Sale starts in stores on 11/26/08. Sale prices will be honored for Quick Pickup orders that are reserved today. Not valid on repurchase of returned merchandise. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. Not valid on gift cards; rentals; 2009 Scott USA bikes; Tele/AT skis, boots, or bindings; snowboards, boots, or bindings; Merrell® or Patagonia® footwear; or Yakima®, Necky® or Ocean Kayak™ products. Other restrictions may apply.


Wow, that's more than 1/2 of their store that is NOT on sale. I wish I could get away with advertising like this. Hmmm... Maybe I'll try. Naw. I'll just continue to offer great prices and have REAL sales.




No comments: