Friday, November 13, 2009

Alpine Grenade stickers

I must give it up to whomever is in charge of marketing over at Grenade. A couple of months ago I got a letter saying, Thanks for carrying grenade let us help you by making you some die cut vinyl stickers. All they asked for was a logo, and they would send them out. So, I sent them the ass logo and never heard back from them. I thought nothing of it until yesterday, when a box of these stickers arrived at my doorstep. Now, I know how much vinyl decals cost to make, and this is above and beyond. I am sure they make a ton and get them pretty cheap, but what other company is doing this out there?
This is a great co branding job from a small company that is only getting bigger. I have only great things to say now about the grenade company, and I look forward to doing more with them in the future, but for now stop in and check out all the dope grenade gloves we have in stock and grab a new sticker for your deck!