Friday, November 20, 2009

Alpine Recycles..

Yes we recycle. Have been for years and years. We get a ton of cardboard (literally) and it all goes down the street in the recycler.
Alpine also believes in rescuing dogs. Mags here was a rescue dog and we love her dearly.
While I am tooting my own horn. Alpine also loves babies, cheese, American made lagers, rainbows, and snow days. Apple pie is pretty high on the list as well as burritos from pretty much anywhere. I personally am a fan of tortilla factory in downtown herndon, but chipotle will do me just fine.
We also like fleetwood Mac, Phish, The Dead, The rolling stones and the presidents of the United states of america to name a few great bands. We do what we do because we can. we live and work in the greatest country in the world, and we are proud to do so.
So next time you think of America, think of alpine, as we are doing our part to keep America great.

1 comment:

Isaac Oltmans said...

I like Chinese food and all that