Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Throwback Wednesday? Sure. Why not. #skullskates

My boy Dan built this ramp back in the mid 80's. It was a super cool wedge design. Check out that sweet handy work. It was pretty stable and great for pulling some RAD 180 street verts. It also acted as a pretty good launch. Back then we had to take pics with a real camera and film and have it developed at the local Peoples drug. Oh yeah. The way back machine is going WAY BACK.
This was my first cheap deck. I bought it behind fairfax surf shop in the shed where they had all the cheap wood. I never knew if this was a regular or goofy model as it came both ways. But it was bright yellow and no one else had one, so I thought it was pretty rad. And yes those are copers on my rear Indy 169's.
Damn I loved the 80's

No comments: